Week one of the Winter CSA contains the following vegetables: radish, carrots, beets, fingerling potatoes, celery, yu choy, baby bok choy and baby lettuce. This combination of veggies can all be used together in a delicous and healthy stir fry.
- Sautee some garlic, ginger & onion in avocado oil.
- Add in radish, carrot, fingerling potatoes, celery, Bok Choy, yo choy and even lettuce – cook til veggies are crisp and tender. Stir Fry Sauce- 1/3 cup soy sauce, GF Tamari or Coconcut Aminos, 2 tablespoons local honey & 1 tablespoon corn starch.
- In a separate pan, heat the stir fry sauce separately. Add water if needed.
- Pour on veggies and mix. Enjoy!
- Add some brown rice to complete the meal!
If you’re not crazy about this stir fry sauce, here is another similar recipe but a little bit more involved:
Stir Fry Sauce Option
- Whisk together, pour on veggies and heat. 1/2 cup soy sauce (Tamara or Aminos) 1/4 cup local honey
- 1/8 cup vinegar
- 3/4 cup veggie broth
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground garlic